Plainfield Fest is this weekend, and the event will be a big deal, with 15,000 anticipated to attend. We are proud to be the title sponsors for this event, as we know it shows the best that Plainfield has to offer! Residents of Springbank of Plainfield love being part of this amazing community. We thought we’d share a few tips so you can get the most out of Plainfield Fest this weekend!
Friday, July 15: 4-11PM
Saturday, July 16: 11AM-11PM
Sunday, July 17: Noon-6PM
Lockport and Des Plaines Streets, downtown Plainfield
Here are some ideas to help you enjoy Plainfield Fest:
• Park and ride the shuttle or hayrack. You can park at the Riverfront property, Plainfield Village Hall, and Plainfield Central High School. Shuttles and hay rides will take people to the fest and back.
• Get the kids ready for pony rides and a petting zoo! Kids will be able to enjoy some interaction with their furry friends. A petting zoo and pony rides are both new attractions this year. Don’t promise jumps, since they won’t be at this year’s event as they have been in the past. But some snuggles with some friendly beasts should help them to get over that!
• Stop by our tent to enter to win an Aquatic Center Membership! At the Springbank of Plainfield tent, we’ll be having a raffle. Every day we raffle off two Springbank Aquatic Center memberships! So be sure to visit us at our tent to learn a little more about Springbank and to enter to win!
• Enjoy Hairbangers Ball on Saturday night. The headline act goes on Saturday from 9:30-midnight. It is sure to be awesome—2,000 people are expected to attend and enjoy the music and the beer tent. Hairbangers Ball is a top 80s rock cover band—get ready to rock out!
• Come hungry on Sunday afternoon. From 2-4 pm on Sunday, people can pay $5 and get a slice of pizza from each vendor, then vote on Plainfield’s best pizza. A delicious way to pass the afternoon away!
• Enjoy the wristband special for rides on Sunday. Get unlimited rides for $25 all day on Sunday. With over 20 rides to choose from, you will be sure to get your money’s worth!
• Follow their Facebook page for up to date information and photos. They do a great job keeping their Facebook Page updated with all the latest info. Check there for updates!
We look forward to seeing you there!