D.R. Horton, our newest featured builder, is offering four two-story floorplans at Springbank of Plainfield. Today we want to highlight The Amherst, an incredible four-bedroom plan. This home offers 4 bedrooms and a loft or fifth bedroom, 2-and-a-half baths and 2-car attached garage. The Amherst is the largest home in the Traditions series, with 3,108 square feet of space.
Highlights of the home include:
- A flex room off the foyer
- Formal dining room with available bay window or den
- Expansive informal living area, including a spacious kitchen with island and walk-in pantry, sunny breakfast area and spacious family room.
- Large mud room
- Second-floor laundry room
- Master bedroom with spacious walk-in closet and private bath and optional volume ceiling and luxury master bath with serenity shower
Check out the complete floorplans with options at D.R. Horton’s site.
At Springbank of Plainfield, D.R. Horton builds homes in The Trails neighborhood. They offer five floorplans from their Traditions series, ranging in size from 2,237 to 3,108 square feet from the upper $200s. D.R. Horton is currently building a model home, which is anticipated to be complete in early 2017.
Are you interested in learning more about building a home with D.R. Horton at Springbank of Plainfield? Visit D.R. Horton to be among the first to obtain updates including pricing and grand opening dates.