We are excited to announce that Next Generation Signature Homes has started construction on two exciting new models at Springbank! We have been watching the model homes take shape, and after hearing more about these cutting edge floorplans, we can’t wait to see them when they are completed. They are scheduled to open later this fall.
Learn more about the floorplans and highly anticipated features below:
The Crane, anticipated starting price from the low $300s
- 2,739 square feet
- 4 bedrooms
- Open concept kitchen with eat-in island, walk-in pantry, and loads of cabinetry
- Expanded family room with optional fireplace
- Signature drop zone for phone charging, purses, and backpacks
- Stunning owner’s suite with corner bathroom and walk-in closet
- 3 additional bedrooms upstairs with abundant closet space and large hall bath
- 2nd floor bonus room
- 2nd floor laundry room
- 4-seasons room
- Pet Spa
The Montgomery, anticipated starting price from the upper $340s
- 3,142 square feet
- Old English
- Side-load garage with courtyard entry
- Signature drop zone with optional storage cubbies
- Spacious laundry room located off of the owner’s entry
- Open concept floorplan for the utmost in entertaining and family living
- Open kitchen with spacious island and oversized pantry with convenient food prep kitchen area (which can double as a home control center) and bulk storage pantry
- Flex room/den with optional 2-sided fireplace and optional door to the front porch
- Incredible owner’s suite with optional box tray ceiling
- Owner’s bath with signature barn-styled door and optional owner’s spa layout highlighted by a standalone spa tub and shower.
- Large secondary bedrooms
- Exciting bonus space over the garage
At Springbank of Plainfield, Next Generation Signature Homes is currently building in the Rock Ridge and North Pointe neighborhoods. They offer 7 floorplans, including ranch, two-story and master-down styled floorplans including 3-5 bedrooms and 2.5-4 baths and 2-4 garages.
Join our eList to be among the first to know about the model grand openings!